Friday, October 3, 2008

Who has the right to kill someone's dreams?

KOA BLOG HEADER

Who has the right to kill or trample on ones dreams or ambitions? Okay I'll admit the air thing is owned by my cousin(NOT ME) I only turn a wrench on the byrds, but I do have  concept to build my own agricultural aviation company. So what it has not happened yet? Have I asked for one red cent from anyone about giving me money for anything? No. I live on a combination of a family Trust fund what was left of my mom and dad's funds after they passed away, and SSA and what ever I can generate going towing or turning a wrench. A skill that I learned from one of the most gifted mechanics on the planet or at least in my opinion, is any way. His name is James, Stewart MacDonald. My towing skills I learned from Tommy Thompson, T-N-T Towing Boise and John W Nausbaum, Johnny's Towing Twin Falls. Someone who also passed away but left a large legacy and taught many like myself how to tow. I am one of only 7 in Idaho that was certified by the U.S. DOT long before TRAA's and WreckMasters certification was ever brought about. When it comes to my aviation license they ask where it is. It's in my dang pocket. In my chain drive wallet. But given all that even if some things are way out there, I am beginning to think that many who comment are jealous of the Knytes, of me, of the first shop that was created and really jealous that they have to go out and sweat their nuts off to make a buck and I have my stuff covered. As it really is, I don't have to do a damn thing for the rest of my life job wise. I'll always have money in my butt, in the bank a roof over my head, food in my belly and fuel in my tanks. I try to help others who roll over these highways trucking, and towing. In amongst that I try to help these small kountry(mis-spelled on purpose) towns and areas because its what the Great Spirit would want me to do, but even the Great Spirit's Son got hammered and crucified for helping these earthly idiots so if he can bear it so can I. But there are times I think, piss on em, sit back, be a stuffed up stuck up person. Be selfish. So in a way that's what I'm going to do, for the Knytes of Anarchy, and myself. All others can just sit back and druel. Hope ya'll have a bunch of TP cuzz ya'll are going to need it. Keep on trucking.

koa logo

MY SPEED SIG

Proverbs 27:1“Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.