Thursday, October 2, 2008

Its election time

KOA BLOG HEADER

Unless you have been in a cave in some place on Earth removed from the rest of the world ya'll know we are in an election year in these U.S. of A. States. I will admit before Sarah Palin entered the game, I was all for Obama. Once Sarah entered the race I was first struck by her looks but was also convinced that she was the right choice to lead this nation. However I want to hear from either party what they are going to do to fix DOT, CVSA, H-O-S, as well as other issues regarding trucking. I will throw this out if somehow she reads this and I don't really expect her to take up my offer, but before the election Sarah, take a cross country run with me in a big truck. See the issues involving trucking then let's talk about the support of the UAITA. Or the Knytes-of-Anarchy. Sure she looks good, sure Sarah was a beauty queen, and as far as I can see she has been a great Governor of Alaska. But although she makes the best person as a VP pick I have seen in decades but can she lead our nation? Hope so. She will be President soon. Either, God forbid something happens to McCain, or at the next election 4 years from now. My thoughts I could be wrong.

koa logo

Quote for today, been feeling bad? Here stick this up your butt and call me in the morning. From Testees FX Network.

Proverbs 29:25“Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
Gov-Palin-2006_Official Sarah-Palin-Miss-Wasilla-1984