Friday, October 3, 2008

The greats started near here why can't we?

KOA BLOG HEADER

When many question our roots or even thinking of recreating the magic that was the Hazzard County Garage, into what will be Hazzard County Kustmz and doing it here in rural Idaho. The truth to it is simple. First you have to start small and at the bottom. No job except digging a deep hole ever starts at the top. With that said many of the GodFather's of kustoms started near here. Nyborg, Coddington, Brizio and others All started in or very near to Boise. Coddington started purtty near to our other shop in Rupert Idaho. In fact he was raised there. Granted in time most moved to California and other grand places but their beginnings can be traced right back here to Idaho. With Boise out our back door 60 or so miles, Salt Lake City Utah and other meccas of hot rod and custom lovers near by why not here? Too many say that or ask that, why here? I say why not here? Now I'm deeply sorry about the crap, the bad mouthing, mud slinging and all the rest of what I did in Pocatello. Yes I apologize and probably will keep apologizing till I kick the bucket. I can't fix what happened there any more than I can repair history. Once the hour or day passes its gone. All we have is the hope for the future. With the right engineering, tenacity, marketing and not repeating things of my past as well as our clubs past Hazzard County Kustmz as well as the Knytes of Anarchy can be what we were only better. That's my goal and that of the club. Yes the greats started here so again the question is asked, why can't I? More over why can't we? Lets move on. To Ben, MonkeyWrencher and anyone else who I hurt, stepped on your toes etc again I'm sorry. Lets call it good. I moved into a new neighborhood, lets shake hands and call it good. Okay?

L8R

MY SPEED SIG