Monday, February 9, 2009

Stupid resides everywhere

A new KOA header

I must say that Stupid is not limited to just Mountain Home or the county its in, stupid is everywhere, even folks who manage business's. Case N Point, yesterday trying to cash a mere $150.00 check, one young checker at this food store in Jerome, came back to me and said WAMU bank had merged with Wells Fargo, duh Wells Fargo bought Wachovia , WAMU, J.p. Morgan and Chase merged. Proving stupid is not just where I currently hang my hat. Then got to reading this other blog about umwah here and this one was barking about our mini movie/informercial project to generate membership. not being registered with the Idaho Sec of State's office. Nope it ain't under Lone Eagle Productions none ever was. Lone Eagle was my custom Harley shop in  Utah years ago, and will once again get up on two wheels at the end of my move to Boise, but I bet the same person did not look up AyreWolf Productions nor Southern Steele Media under the Idaho, or Utah Film Commission's did she? Now granted and I'm the first person that will admit this, the Knytes along with myself do get the cart before the horse or milking machine before the cow, in this case registering a bunch of stuff with taxation etc agencies. Again its not to be illegal but rather not wanting to kiss the six of the establishment or revenuers. But this does not make us any less legit. I'm just glad nobody s trying to invent the light bulb or heck re-invent the blooming internet here in this area these days. What we are doing is market testing in much of what we do these days just to see if the head has pulled out of the sand here and that out of the box, way out field can be done still. Some would say , heck be thankful you have SSA, your parents money and all and just sit back do nothing but vegetate. Bullstuff. The money for the organization comes from many places, so it's not all my money. Repeat NOT ALL MY MONEY. I pool my funds with others to plant the seeds to our projects. We have two rural improvement grants that need to be used and used soon or that money will be absorbed into the latest fund forfeit. Plus the money we have still in the treasury of the Hazzard Knytes from some legal but hard earned fund raisers we undertook in late 2005. To answer the other question why am I on public assistance? That goes in April. It was put online in 2006 when I arrived back in Idaho a move now I wish I would have never made.  But if the dirt diggers need something, if they dug hard enough they would find something called the Montgomery Trust Fund. That all except $60,000.00 was lost in 2003 through an investment into an outfit called Metropolitan Securities out of Oregon/Washington State. The other $540,000.00 will be recovered sometime in mid July this year so the attorneys of the Trust tell me. But to another part of this, does anyone or should anyone want to kick a wounded wolf, in the groin for wanting to build something to get off the tax payers's backs, and earn their own money? More over an organization that is trying its ass off to to rebuild? I guess so. Well it seems as though there are so many that want to hit me or the Knytes over the head that my predictions of coming to Idaho at least here are holding true, the area is still more stubborn than any mule, but one would think that after the GearJammer Truck Stop burned, amongst other major employers here that someone that is trying to beef up the local economy is getting fought. By who else? The Dirty Thirty. My bedding is dry so I can hit the rack but at least I hope that clears the ayre here.

L8R Haulers

ARW SIG


Quote of the Day:
Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.
--General Omar Nelson Bradley
2 Thessalonians 1:3“[Thanksgiving and Prayer] We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
KOA TAIL