Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good to be back on the Air or should I say back on the Ayre?

A new KOA header

It was great being back on the ayre Sunday night albeit in a limited ability. The Knytes and I took the new control board and tuned down the X-mitter a tad and took some of the new gear around the block for a test drive. It must have been a shake cuzz at our freq, a few of ya'll gave me a jingle. Things good haven't been going good here otherwize and less good here lately. I never could and can't understand why so many atune our southern flag to slavery and being racist. Okay sure some idiots in the past and even some degree do display our flag in a none flattering way. The KKK, as well as other hate groups, but is that a label that all of us southern bred folks have to bare? I mean really the southern flag is more about freedom from oppressive government and true liberty no matter race or such, but some ya'll can get past a few stubbed toes, that was made, using that stars and bars battle flag. The word Confederate is not a bad one, it does not mean what many of these northern blue bloods think it does, and I suppose being in Idaho might have a bit to do with it, considering the crap up near Hayden Lake and there abouts, but hey do not label a true southern rebel a racist , we love everyone and treat all with respect, until we get stepped on. Any way got home here wanted to go sleepy but the dang dryer I got here at the Wolf's Den, is about as good as nothing. See put my bedding in before I went over Hazzard way to test radio gear, thinking by the time I got done and back here to the Wolf's Den/Rode House that they'd be dry. Guess ya get what ya pay for , but I'm welcoming a change. See all on the radio Monday night as well as from the big studio in Boise. I'll tell ya'll where to tune in on Wednesday. Since I don't want some folks jinxing it before I get there, like they did a few other things we all discussed earlier tonight at the meeting.

Until L8R Ya'll keep it tween the ditches,

ARW SIG


Quote of the Day:
In life, as in chess, forethought wins.
--Charles Buxton
2 Thessalonians 1:3“[Thanksgiving and Prayer] We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
KOA TAIL